Fun. - Some nights
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
有些夜晚,我要跟不幸來一場抗爭
Some nights, I call it a draw
有些夜晚,我只能說勉強算是平局
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
有些夜晚,我多希望能單靠唇槍舌劍來建起一座城堡
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
有些夜晚,我卻只想把一切都推倒重來
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我仍然清醒,我仍然能看見你的靈魂
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh-oh
天啊,我不知道我到底為何堅持至今
(Oh-ooh-woah) what do I stand for?
我在為何堅持?
(Oh-ooh-woah) what do I stand for?
我為了什麼堅持?
Most nights, I don't know anymore
更大多數的夜晚,我都不知所措
Oh, oh-ooh-woah
Oh-ooh-woah, oh
Oh, oh-ooh-woah
Oh-ooh-woah, oh
This is it, boys, this is war
就是如此,男孩們,這是一場戰爭
What are we waiting for?
我們還在等待什麼呢?
Why don't we break the rules already?
為何我們不把那些老規矩都給打破?
I was never one to believe the hype
我從不相信炒作會有用
Save that for the black and white
留給玩弄事非黑白的人
Try twice as hard, and I'm half as liked
加倍努力,卻只令觀眾更少了一半
But here they come again to jack my style
但更多人來竊取我的風格
That's alright (that's alright)
沒關係的
I found a martyr in my bed tonight
我的床上有一位烈士
She stops my bones from wondering just who I am, who I am, who I am
她令我從骨子裡不再懷疑自己是誰了,我是誰,我是誰,我到底是誰
Oh, who am I? Mmm, mmm-mmm
喔,我到底是誰呢?
Well, some nights, I wish that this all would end
好的,有些夜晚,我只希望這整個世界都毀滅算了
'Cause I could use some friends for a change
因為我已經為了改變失去太多朋友
And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again
而有些夜晚,我很怕你會再次遺忘了我
Some nights, I always win (I always win)
有些夜晚,我反而不斷勝利
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我還是清醒著,我還是能看見你的靈魂
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh-oh
喔天啊,我也不知道自己到底是為什麼能堅持到現在
(Oh-ooh-woah) what do I stand for?
我到底堅持什麼?
(Oh-ooh-woah) what do I stand for?
我是為什麼堅持?
Most nights, I don't know
更多的夜晚,我根本不知道
so this is it?
所以就是這樣了嗎?
I sold my soul for this?
我為此出賣了自己的靈魂嗎?
Washed my hands of that for this?
為此洗手不幹?
I miss my mom and dad for this?
我為此錯失了跟父母的時光?
No, when I see stars, when I see-
不,當我看到星星
When I see stars, that's all they are
當我在看星星時,他們都會在天上的吧
When I hear songs
當我聽到那些歌曲
They sound like a swan, so come on
它們聽起來就是天籟,因此來吧
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on
來吧,來吧,來吧
Well, this is it guys, that is all
好的,兄弟們這就是這樣,不過如此而已
Five minutes in, and I'm bored again
才過五分鐘,我又開始覺得無趣
Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands
終於十年磨一劍,不過我不知道是否有人能理解
This one is not for the folks at home
這首歌才不是只寫給家人聽聽而已
Sorry to leave, Mom, I had to go
媽媽我很抱歉,我必須要走出去
Who the fuck wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun?
誰他媽的想懷才不遇並孤獨地死去,終生默默無名如沙漠中枯死的草?
My heart is breaking for my sister
我為了我的姐姐而心碎
And the con that she called "love"
還有她所謂的「愛」
And then I look into my nephew's eyes
而當我看著我外甥的雙眼時...
Man, you wouldn't believe
兄弟,你不會相信的
The most amazing things
最令人激動的事物
That can come from
竟然可以來自
Some terrible nights
那些恐怖的夜晚
Oh, oh-ooh-woah
Oh-ooh-woah, oh
Oh, oh-ooh-woah
Oh-ooh-woah, oh
The other night, you wouldn't believe
另一個夜晚,你不會相信
The dream I just had about you and me
我所夢見我跟你的夢
I called you up, but we both agree
我打給你,而我們都一致同意
It's for the best you didn't listen
最好你沒有接起這通電話
It's for the best we get our distance, oh
這就是我們最好的距離
For the best you didn't listen
最好你沒有接起這通電話
It's for the best we get our distance, oh
這就是我們最好的距離